Tuesday, January 22, 2008

can i get anyone a circle?

as i come into the......8th day, (thanks to owain for keeping track!) i find myself enjoying the project more + more. i don't know about anyone else but i wasn't taking photo's everyday + i think it's been an excellent way to get me motivated to do so. not only doing it but happily too!

my project has begun to feel like a quest, a personal mission to seek out and photograph these elusive circles that surround me in my day to day existence.

those sneaky bastards!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Owain said...

I've just gone and looked around my room for everything circular! It's contageous!

Helen said...

I think youve stubled upon some OCD part of you!
Great way of giving the project direction and as Owain said, cant help but look around for all things circular...I blame you if i develop OCD!